The rise of multimedia, social media, and the Internet of Things will fuel exponential growth in data for the foreseeable future. What if your data volume gets so large and varied you don’t know how to deal with it?
As organizations create and store more transactional data in digital form, they can collect more accurate and detailed performance information on everything from product inventories to sick days, and therefore expose variability and boost performance. Do you store all your data?
Big data can unlock significant value by making information transparent and usable at much higher frequency. Do you analyze it all?
Using data for basic low-frequency forecasting to high-frequency nowcasting to adjust their business levers just in time. How can you find out which data points are really important?
Big data allows ever-narrower segmentation of customers and therefore much more precisely tailored products or services How can you use it to your best advantage?
Many organizations are concerned that the amount of amassed data is becoming so large that it is difficult to find the most valuable pieces of information. The real issue is not that you are acquiring large amounts of data. It’s what you do with the data that counts. The hopeful vision is that organizations will be able to take data from any source, harness relevant data and analyze it to find answers that enable
- Cost Reductions
- Time Reductions
- New product development and optimized offerings
- Smarter business decision making
We at e-Biz Technologies believe in data as an important factor of production, alongside labor and capital. The amount of data in our world has been exploding, and analyzing large data sets—so-called big data—will become a key basis of competition, underpinning new waves of productivity growth, innovation, and consumer surplus, according to research by MGI and McKinsey’s Business Technology Office. We work with our customers to create a Big Data solution that is designed specifically with the needs of the enterprise in mind.
- Integrate and manage the full variety, velocity and volume of data
- Apply advanced analytics to information in its native form
- Visualize all available data for ad-hoc analysis
- Development environment for building new analytic applications
- Workload optimization and scheduling
- Hadoop-based analytics
- Stream computing
- Data warehousing
- Information integration & governance
- Enabling Technologies
A number of recent technology advancements enable organizations to make the most of big data and big data analytics:
- Cheap, abundant storage.
- Faster processors.
- Affordable open source, distributed big data platforms, such as Hadoop.
- Parallel processing, clustering, MPP, virtualization, large grid environments, high connectivity and high throughputs.
- Cloud computing and other flexible resource allocation arrangements.
Several issues will have to be addressed to capture the full potential of big data. Policies related to privacy, security, intellectual property, and even liability will need to be addressed in a big data world. Organizations need not only to put the right talent and technology in place but also structure workflows and incentives to optimize the use of big data. Access to data is critical—companies will increasingly need to integrate information from multiple data sources, often from third parties, and the incentives have to be in place to enable this.
- Big Data solutions that make the impossible, possible
- Accelerate Big Data processing across data management options to support hot, warm, and cold data
- Acquire and combine structured, unstructured, machine, and human data for maximum insight
- Discover new insights across your enterprise through Big Data analytics
- Leverage Big Data insights in real time to respond faster to new revenue opportunities
- Use advanced data science to maximize your business processes and reduce your TCO